WHAT IS NATIONAL NIGHT OUT?
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. Furthermore, it provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
Millions of neighbors take part in National Night Out across thousands of communities from all fifty states, U.S. territories and military bases worldwide on the first Tuesday in August (Texas celebrates on the first Tuesday in October). Neighborhoods host block parties, festivals, parades, cookouts and various other community events with safety demonstrations, seminars, youth events, visits from emergency personnel, exhibits and much, much more.
Sign up in the lobby to help with setup or to volunteer at the booth!
· August 21st- Ladies Taco Tuesday
· Sept. 1st; 3rd-8th- Men's Fellowship @ Dover Fireman's Carnival
· September 5th- Youth Group (grades 7-12) Kick-Off Party 6:30 PM
· September 14th- Ladies Paint Night at " Prancing Pig"
· September 21st- American Red Cross Blood Drive 12:30-6 PM
· October 15th- FaithWeaver Kick-Off Night
· October 28th- Trunk or Treat 6-8 PM
Check Back Often, More Details as they become available!