We offer a variety of small groups to help you get connected!
A spiritual growth group for seniors.
On break for the summer.
Watch this psace for next meeting dates!
Contact Pastor John 717-792-0133
Men's Fellowship is a place for men to comfortably gather and study God's word. Workshops every other Sunday night at the church at right after second service (12 PM).
The "Tuesday Morning Group" meets at 10 AM every Tuesday morning in the Friendship Living Room.
Death & Resurrection of the Messiah
by Ray Vander Laan
Bible study and prayer being the primary focus, but the group also finds great films to help discussion. Join the group for support, faith growth, and some baked goods here and there.
Contact Norma Bair 717-292-6463
Meeting every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month
Noon to 3 PM
What is Biblical Bits for Knit-Wits?
- a personal story to introduce the lesson.
- scripture verses to understand biblical truths.
- thought-provoking questions to reflect on what you’ve studied.
- challenges to strengthen your walk with the Lord.
- a thought for the week.
- a pattern to knit a square that reflects the Bible study.
Contact Bonnie Shaul 717-793-6762 for more info!