We offer a variety of small groups to help you get connected!
Living with Chronic Illness and Chronic Pain
The groups is currently studying The Mind Connection: How the thoughts you choose affect your mood, behavior and decisions. Co-leaders:
Susan Kimball: 717-887-7282
Libby Beck: 717-578-0121
Both live with chronic pain/illness. Call for information or questions.
Currently, the "Tuesday Morning Group" meets at 10 AM every Tuesday morning in the Friendship Living Room. Bible study and prayer being the primary focus, but the group also finds great films to help discussion. Join the group for support, faith growth, and some baked goods here and there.
Contact Norma Bair
New Bible Study!
Starts Friday June 9th
Meeting every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month
What is Biblical Bits for Knit-Wits?
- a personal story to introduce the lesson.
- scripture verses to understand biblical truths.
- thought-provoking questions to reflect on what you’ve studied.
- challenges to strengthen your walk with the Lord.
- a thought for the week.
- a pattern to knit a square that reflects the Bible study.
Contact Bonnie Shaul 717-793-6762 for more info!